Tuesday, April 30, 2013

No Place Like Home

I've been away from my homeland - Cebu for almost a year now. Went home last weekend to attend my bf's graduation and meet some good old friends. Also visited our house to check our newly renovated kitchen. The title sums everything for April. :)


BF Graduation Day! ("('-')") 
Graduation Day finally came after excruciating years of academic life.













Dinner with friends... :) 
Eat, talk, laugh... 














I'm home! ^__^





My sisters adopted a new pup... she's still nameless. Mom wants to call her Lyka... My sisters want to call her Casey, KC, and the list goes on. They just can't seem to agree with one cute name... :p

4 comments:

  1. finally, im done with studies,thanks for the patience and support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear - how wonderful to be home and you are right " There's No Place Like Home". I hope you have such a wonderful time and visit all your favourite places, meeting friends and family. There is nothing more important than family and friends. They last a lifetime you know. That is a lovely photo of you with your friends and just an adorable photo of your sisters new adopted pup. How kind of her to take time and adopt this cute little gem. I may as well put my name on the list and say I think you could call her Lyka Lily :) Love and take care - (Lilly)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @SaucyKod, the pup has a new name now. My sisters named her Casey but I like your suggestion more - Lyka Lily. The next pup should be named after you. Thanks for dropping by again. :)

      Delete

No spamming please. Comments should be relevant to the topic. Off-topic comments will be deleted.